Thursday, August 13, 2009

Angry Personal Ad

46 year old, light brown hair, medium height with pounds to spare, and somewhat furry GWM seeks other men for friendship and/or dating.

If you must have my other "stats" before we meet, forget it. Go away right now. If the size of my anything matters, we don't have the same values. All you really need to know is that I'm well groomed but not especially fashion conscious.

I'm interested in casual dating and if it turns into more, that's great. But I'm not really looking for a husband. I think it would be more romantic to meet and fall in love naturally, if it's meant to be. I'd certainly rather be single than waste time "looking for Mr. Right." His very existence is debatable (I dare the universe to prove me wrong).

My attitude is sex positive, but if you think that just because we have sex means you can start moving your boxes over, just go away.

To get my interest you must be 1) a man; 2) a GAY man; 3) an adult -in chronology and maturity; 4) and if you aren't a person of faith or crazy about cats, you must at least respect the fact that I am. Last but not least, you must have a sense of humor - at least enough to laugh at my jokes occasionally and crack one of your own now and then.

Dating activities which I enjoy include: movies, walks, hikes (the easy relaxing kind, not the kind where you rappel over the continental divide before breakfast), drives in the mountains, movies at home, and having dinner. I love to eat.

Warnings: I don't stay up late very often, I don't care for bars, and I make terrible fun of vegetarians. Approach me cautiously if you are a Republican. If you are a racist, don't even come near me. I've met quite a few gay men who are, and I really can't understand why someone who is discriminated against by society would make ignorant comments about other groups.

Finally, I maintain an attitude of cheerfulness at all times. I love to spread sunshine.

So if you're interested, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment